Hopelessness to Anticipation


I had come to this point when I deeply needed and wanted to experience inner healing. I have lived a life of shame and guilt. I still struggle in many ways, but I have come to know in my heart that God loves me; all of my faults and all. I don’t need to be perfect. God has done amazing things in my life and in the lives of my family. I have learned to spot the lies of the enemy and have learned enough of the Word to fight back. No matter how many times I want to give up, I hold on to the scripture that states God will never leave me or forsake me. I have found I can always count on the Lord’s faithfulness. He has turned what the enemy meant for evil into good in my life. I have gotten stronger through the trials of life and, as Paul states, “I have not yet arrived but I press forward”. I know God has a good plan for my life and want to learn as much as I can. I wish to fulfill the plans He has for me. God has brought me from near despair, to being filled with hope again.

Signed,
Anticipation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Icons